Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Review: Can I Bring my Pterodactyl to School, Ms Johnson?

can i bring

Can I Bring my Pterodactyl to School, Ms Johnson?
Written by Lois G. Grambling
Illustrated by Judy Love

Publication date: 2006
Publisher: Charlesbridge Publishing
ISBN-10: 1580891411

Summary/Back cover:
A Pterodactyl? In a school?
One look at this huge creature would send most adults running for the hills. But that doesn't stop one plucky student from pointing out just how much Franklin Elementary could use a larger-than-life pterosaur. For starters, a Pterodactyl would be perfect for taking care of bullies, and it would make a great model in science class. Now if only Ms Johnson would agree...

Review:
My 3 year old enjoys reading this and discussing what else the Pterodactyl could do to be helpful. It's a lively fun fantasy story with an unexpected twist. Really worth looking for.

Rating: 4/5

Review written by LatteJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment