Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Review: Baby Gets Dressed

baby

Baby Gets Dressed
Written by Katrina Germein
Illustrated by Sascha Hutchinson

Publication date: 2010
Publisher: Working Title Press
ISBN: 9781921504006

Summary/Back cover:
It's time to get dressed. What will Baby wear?

Review:
When I selected this book I thought my baby would love it as the pictures are nice and clear and she normally loves pictures of babies. But unfortunately it did not keep her interest much at all. She kept getting distracted and wasn't responding to me reading the words or pointing out the pictures. Looking at it again I'm thinking it might have been too much white background on the pages and not enough "going on". I think she is just too young for it. An older baby might get a kick out of pointing out each item of clothing it describes on the page, and watching as the baby gets more dressed as the book progresses. Just not enough visually for a young baby.

Rating: 3/5

Review written by Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment