Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo!

kachoo

Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo!
Written by Rosetta Stone
Illustrated by Michael Frith

Publication date: 1975
Publisher: Random House
ISBN: 978-0394831305

Summary/Back cover:
A little bug sneezes, causing a chain of calamities. Repetition helps beginning readers and cartoon-like characters add zest.

Review:
This book is great to read to your preschooler and equally great once they start reading on their own.

It has great pictures and a simple storyline that is just wacky enough to appeal to a kids sense of humour without boring the parents at the same time.

We have read this book so many time I can recite it by heart and I am still not sick of it.

It's not one I have seen around recently as it was given to me as a kid but my kids love it just as much as I did so it's well worth it if you can hunt one out.

Review written by Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment