Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Review: You Choose

4 (2)

You Choose
Written by Pippa Goodhart
Illustrated by Nick Sharratt

Publication date: 2009
Publisher: Corgi Childrens
ISBN: 9780552560351

Summary/Back cover:
If you could do anything, what would you choose? A book with a different ending every time!
Imagine you could go anywhere, with anyone and do anything. Where would you live? Where would you sleep? Who would be your friends? What games would you play? Go on… You choose! A whole range of scenarios is presented, making choosing – and reading – so much fun.

Review:
This book is fantastic! We got it in the UK but you can get it in NZ. My girls love it, I love it - it is like entering a dream world where at the start of everything you choose it. “Where shall we live today girls?” is what I say. Some days I live in a castle in the middle of a forest with a pet dragon.

It is a lovely book that does not get old, as it is never the same. I like it even more when I see my girls happily reading it together - my 4.5 year old says “Which would you choose today?” to my 2 year old, the whole way through the book. It is getting the very well-used love look in my family.

We all recommend this is read and shared.

Rating 5 out of 5.

Review written by Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment