Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review: Should I Share My Ice Cream?

e_and_p_should_i_share_lg

Should I Share My Ice Cream?
Written and Illustrated by Mo Willems

Publication Date: 2011
Publisher: Hyperion Books
ISBN: 1423143434

Summary/Back cover:
Gerald is careful. Piggie is not.
Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can.
Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to.

Gerald and Piggie are best friends.

In Should I Share My Ice Cream? Gerald has a big decision to make. But will he make it in time?

Review:
This time Gerald has to decide if he'll share his ice cream, it's the right thing to do but just because it's right will he do it? Yet another good book by Mo Willems, a story that most children can identify with making it a good book for all ages, really good for early readers to practise on as the words are simple enough but the story involving enough to keep them reading.

My rating: 5/5

Review written by Laugan

No comments:

Post a Comment