Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review: I Can Drive a Car

I Can Drive a Car
Illustrated by Bill Bolton
Paper Engineering by Brian Robertson


Publication date: 2008
Publisher: Parragon
ISBN: 978-1-4075-1280-8

Summary/Back cover:
Young car fans can work the controls of their very own car by pulling the tabs and moving the wheels inside the sturdy pages of this unique book.  It's packed with play value for mini drivers.

Review:
I bought this book recently for my 2 year old, and it has become as much of a toy as it has a book.  I've taken a video of the book being read/played with, so you can really see what it's about (excuse the lack of trousers - it was a hot day!)



This book, along with I Can Fly a Plane, have become firm favourites here - the solid cardboard pages should last for a while too, I hope!

My rating: 5 out of 5.

Review written by Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment