Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Book Club With Moi!



I recently started reading Little Girls Can Be Mean: Four Steps To Bully-Proof Girls In The Early Grades by Michelle Anthony and Reyna Lindert. Already two chapters in my assessment is - BUY IT and READ IT. Better yet, TALK ABOUT IT with others. I keep feeling the need to discuss this book but am not sure who wants to listen to my ramblings. Which gave me an idea to do a book club on my blog about this important read. It seems to be too difficult to sum up in a few paragraphs why this one is on my bookshelf. So I'm taking it chapter by chapter and hoping you'll come along for the ride and want to discuss or just listen to my ramblings. I'd love to hear yours! If you are interested in reading this with me in a discussion format - I'm going to blog about chapters 1-2 next Sunday. Looking forward to your thoughts, feelings, etc on this important issue that little girls and parents are definitely facing. And I'm most excited about what we can LEARN from this book! Maybe someday I'll have my own 'Books That Heal Kids' Book Club Sticker like Oprah! Ahhh...one can dream......



No comments:

Post a Comment