Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Blog!

Hi there, to all my fellow readers (how many of you are there? I'd love for you to pop in and say "Hi", so I know there is someone out there in cyberspace!!)

Just thought I'd let you know about another kids' book review site that I've come upon - it's called Kids Book Review, run by a couple of ladies in Canberra, Australia.  They've got heaps of reviews there (773 just now, when I looked!), so it's definitely worth a look.

If you find any other review sites, or other sites that might be of interest to us here, please do let me know - either leave a comment here (or on any post), or flick me an email to 1001bookreviews@gmail.com

I hope you're enjoying the reviews we're doing here - and thank you so much to my fellow reviewers.  If anyone has a book that they'd like to have a review done on, please do let me know a title, or if you have some books that you'd like to review yourself, please do so - I'm always on the lookout for new reviewers.  I don't think I'll get to 1001 reviews by myself, so am depending on you Mums and Dads to help me out!!

Watch out in the next few months for a new section I'm going to start - Parenting Book Reviews. I won't count these as part of our 1001, but will place them in a separate page at the top of the main page.  Any special requests for which parenting books we should review?  I've got 4 or 5 here, which I will write up about.

Bronwyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment