Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Who's There, Spot?


Who’s There, Spot?
Written and Illustrated by Eric Hill

Publication Date: 2011
Publisher: Puffin Books
ISBN: 978-0-141-33479-0

This is another super lift-the-flap book featuring the loveable puppy, Spot. It begins with Spot answering the front door, in the morning, and follows Spot throughout the day as he goes to school and plays around the house. Along the way he uncovers surprises behind bushes, a pile of washing, doors and other coverings.

This is a lovely addition to the Spot book collection (like most children, my kids are HUGE fans of the lift-the-flap stories). My only concern is that one of the characters is a strange-looking creature and when my kids ask what it is I don’t know how to answer! It might be a type of dog, but I can’t be sure…

My rating: 3.5 out of 5

Review written by team_s

No comments:

Post a Comment