Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Joy


This is not a personal blog but many of you have emailed me asking about our sweet little baby and how mommyhood is going. A few things I wanted to share....her name is River and she is a beautiful baby with a matching personality. My husband and I are absolutely dazzled by this darling girl. Just the other day I was swaying with her to the song 'You Are So Beautiful' and the lyrics made me so weepy. "Such joy and happiness you bring. Heavens gift to me." The word joy really just says it all. She is pure joy. 

I'm a normal parent like everyone else. I have tired days where I wear whatever clothes are on the floor with maybe mascara on one eye....from the day before. The clothes were probably from the day before too. But seriously, it's all good. Best thing for me is to have a sense of humor about the challenges. Laughter and my husband always get me through. But again....so much joy. 

Having a baby has also inspired me to keep following my life's passions. My blog continues to be such a blessing to me. A few things have slowed down here and there (like my review posts) but I want to be the best me for my daughter. I'm sitting here looking at a stack of books waiting so patiently to be reviewed but a delightful squeal just filled the room. Joy calls.......

Thank you for following and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment