Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where Has The Books That Heal Kids Lady Been?

It's not often that I throw a personal post in my blog but maybe some of you have been wondering why I haven't been posting as much these past few months. Trust me - I've got stacks of AWESOME books sitting right here just waiting to be bragged about. I have had a good reason.....

I am expecting a baby girl in October and well....enough said....I've been a little bit occupied. I'm known to be a passionate gal so we've just been living it up in the land of baby. I've also taken a little time to set up a baby blog for friends and family which if you are a blogger than you know that's a time sucker! My love of books sure hasn't diminished though. Got LOTS of great reviews coming your way....working on some good ones today. Thanks for your patience. Now lets get back to discussing all things books!


No comments:

Post a Comment